I’m so glad you’re here
I’m on a heartfelt, soul-driven mission to help over 10,000 women just like you navigate their way through all aspects of separation and divorce with as little stress, fear, cost, and conflict as possible.
You used to be such a happy-go-lucky, brave, smart, and courageous woman but right now, you feel like you’re a shadow of your former self. You feel paralysed by stress, fear, and overwhelm and you barely recognise the sad, lonely, broken woman you’ve become.
Your self-esteem and self-confidence have been hammered and you feel crippled by self-doubt and fear every time you try to imagine what life’s going to look like when you’re a divorcee and a single mum.
You’re constantly second guessing yourself and whether or not you’re making the right decision ending your marriage.
You’re terrified that separation and divorce is going to destroy your kids.
You toss and turn at night worrying about how the hell you’ll survive financially on your own.
You want to be making really smart decisions for yourself and your kids right now but you feel like you’re really lacking the knowledge, guidance, clarity and support you need to do this. You really need someone to help you with this. Preferably someone who totally gets it.
I KNOW exactly HOW THAT FEELS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU…
whether you’re currently staring down the barrel of separation and divorce and you’re trying to work out whether you should stay or go;
if you’ve already made the decision to end your marriage and you now need urgent help getting your ducks in a row;
you’re already mid-stride in the separation and divorce process and you’re really struggling to keep your head above water legally, financially, mentally, or emotionally;
especially if you’re determined to keep your separation and divorce as low-stress, low-cost, and low-conflict as possible,
then you've arrived at the perfect place, and I can help you.
I’ve got your back, beautiful.
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG
Hi, I’m Kate
I’m a former lawyer and finance specialist turned Separation Strategist™, Divorce Mentor, and Life Transformation Coach for Women.
I help smart, brave, stressed out, and overwhelmed women just like you to quickly and easily empower themselves with the essential knowledge, guidance, strategy, and support they need to navigate their way through all aspects of separation and divorce with as little stress, fear, cost, and conflict as possible.
Since 2015, I’ve had the honour of working with hundreds of women from all over the world and all walks of life, including lawyers, doctors, actresses, stay-at-home mums, entrepreneurs, marketing specialists, healers, teachers, CEOs, artists, investment bankers, authors, dance instructors, event planners, architects, personal assistants, HR specialists, beauty therapists, project managers, real estate specialists, music industry executives, psychologists, fashion designers, emergency nurses, flight attendants, nuclear physicists, models, environmental engineers, travel agents, personal trainers, stylists, photographers, politicians, coaches, chefs, childcare specialists, reality TV personalities, entertainers, and many more…
Smart, capable, family-oriented women just like you.
Having also experienced the unique challenges of separation, divorce, domestic violence, and single motherhood myself, I have an intimate understanding of how stressful, scary, and overwhelming ending a marriage can be. Even more so if you’re leaving a controlling, abusive or narcissistic spouse, or if there are young children involved.
i get it.
Why am I here?
I’ve created this precious online space for women for so many reasons. here are some of the big ones…
"I don't know what I would have done without Kate's help and support - she’s amazing. Kate he helped me gain a lot of clarity in my situation. She's so supportive, knowledgeable, and very generous with her time. Having walked this path herself, she truly understands exactly what's involved not only from a practical perspective, but also from a mental and emotional perspective."
AC, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
13 things you may not know about me (yet)
1. I’m a straight shooter. I’ll always tell you how it is. No fluff.
2. I quit my first job as a graduate lawyer to work on a reality TV show called ‘Temptation Island’, filmed in Fiji. It was such an fun experience and I think it kicked off my strange addition to relationship-based reality TV shows. Wanna chat MAFS, Bachelor, Bachelorette, or Bachelor in Paradise? Yay! No one else in my life does… Not sure why?!? haha
3. I lived, worked, and studied in the UK for 6 years. Mostly in London, but also a couple of regional areas too. I did loads of travel, met some amazing friends, and had a lot of fun!
4. I absolutely love to travel, both domestically and internationally. I’ve been to 31 countries so far and my bucket list is overflowing with many more. We recently went on a family road trip to Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsular, Great Ocean Road, and Daylesford/Macedon Ranges. We had a ball and the scenery was absolutely stunning!
5. I love surf and snow - equally. I’ve lived beachside in Australia for 12 years and snow skiing (fast) is one of my favourite past-times. I once para-skied off a mountain in Verbier, Switzerland. My guide had a parachute strapped to his back and I was absolutely petrified taking off. It was one of the most exhilarating things I’ve ever done and I’d do it again in a heartbeat.
6. My heart home is Byron Bay. I feel so calm, clear, and happy there.
7. I’m a classic INFP. I’m a big-picture optimist, a passionate creative, and I burn out quickly in a crowd. I’m inherently shy and as I’ve gotten older I’ve realised that I need a good dose of alone time to maintain balance. I’d much rather have a small, trustworthy circle of friends than a big, floppy one.
8. Spirituality plays a huge role in my life. I love energy healing, flipping oracle cards, creating healing essential oil blends for family and friends, attending women’s circles, and I often have a crystal or two tucked into my bra. Last year I was certified as a Sister Circle facilitator and later this year, I’m going to start running some sister circles both online and face to face. Please drop me a line here if you’d like to join us!
9. I’m a builder’s daughter and my partner Chris is also a builder. I love to renovate. Pass me a power tool or a can of paint any day of the week! I’m a whiz with the orbital sander, cordless drill, diamond cutter, and nail gun.
10. I also love to cook. Mostly whole food and gluten free. Every year, I make a themed birthday cake for each of my kids. My latest creation was a unicorn cake for my daughter’s 5th birthday. Thank god for Pinterest!
11. I have 3 sisters. My mum had 3 sisters and so did my maternal grandmother. I have 2 girls. My sister has 3 girls. Another sister just had her first baby - a girl. My cousins both have girls too. Yeah, it’s safe to say we make a lot of girls in our family. And then Chris and I mixed it up a little when we had a boy! His name is Noah. We named him after Ryan Gosling’s character in The Notebook, which I also love.
12. I hate injustice. It drives me nuts. I’m not a fan of fake people, rude people, or narcs either.
13. My family, my friends, and our pooch Ruby are my everything. My kids are the light of my life and I’d do anything to create a safer, happier, and healthier world for them.
"Kate's guidance was paramount to my journey through separation. Kate helped me feel empowered, informed, and acknowledged. She also helped me find a light of hope in my world of darkness at the time."
RN, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
HERE’S my fancy-pants official bio for those who love more info
Former lawyer and finance specialist, Kate Boyden is a compassionate, inspirational, and deeply supportive Separation Strategist™, Divorce Mentor, and Life Transformation Coach for Women who are on a mission to navigate their way through all aspects of separation and divorce with as little stress, fear, cost, and conflict as possible.
Through her best-selling program, Separation Sanity™, Kate has helped hundreds of women from all over the world empower themselves with the essential knowledge, guidance, strategy, and support they’ve needed to get themselves on the front foot for a low-cost and low-conflict separation and divorce - FAST.
Kate draws on a unique and powerful combination of her own hard-won, first hand experience with domestic violence, separation, divorce, and single motherhood, and over 18 years professional experience as a lawyer, finance specialist, coach, and mentor.
Kate is a strong advocate for keeping families out of stressful and expensive family court battles wherever possible so that both parties can better spend their precious time, money, and energy creating a safer, happier, and healthier future for themselves and their kids.
Kate holds a combined Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws from the University of Technology, Sydney. Kate is also a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Mind Detox Therapist, Life Coach, Sister Circle Facilitator, Relationship Workshop Facilitator, and Happiness Coach. Kate has been certified by Lifeline Australia to Recognise and Respond to Domestic and Family Violence and she’s also completed the AVERT Family Violence Screening and Safety Planning Training Program with the Australian Institute of Social Relationships.
Kate lives by the beach on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW, Australia with her partner, Chris, 3 happy and healthy kids, and Ruby - the family’s much loved black lab pup who specialises in digging up herb gardens, stealing washing off the line, and food.
here’s HOW WE can help you, lovely…
Discover the 7 BIGGEST MISTAKES women unknowingly make time and again while navigating their way through separation and divorce.
You’ll also learn the important steps you can start taking NOW to avoid these stressful, expensive, and time-consuming, and mistakes.
Enter your details below to register for this free online workshop.
FREE PRE-SEPARATION CHECKLIST
This FREE PRE-SEPARATION CHECKLIST will help you ensure you’ve covered all bases while you’re getting your ducks in a row for separation and divorce. Knowledge is power, ladies. It’s also the antidote to fear.
Minimise any stress, fear, or overwhelm you’re currently experiencing by grabbing this essential pre-separation checklist NOW so that you can start moving through it and ticking things off one by one.
private and confidential
60-min call with kate
Feeling stressed out, overwhelmed, paralysed by fear, or just really stuck right now? Let’s chat! Together, we’ll workshop whatever it is that’s keeping you awake at night and map out a smart, strategic action plan that will help you navigate your way through your next steps with confidence, courage, and grace.
If you need clarity, a quick action plan, or some extra guidance and support, this 1 HOUR PHONE CONSULT has your name all over it, beautiful.
SELF-PACED ONLINE PROGRAM
If you want to learn more about how you can effectively minimise stress, fear, cost and conflict in your separation and divorce but your other family or work commitments make regular private coaching sessions a no-fly zone for now then this 8-week, self-paced online training program, SPLIT SCHOOL™, is perfect for you.
12-WEEK PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL COACHING AND MENTORING PROGRAM
If you’d prefer more handholding and weekly telephone coaching and mentoring sessions with Kate to help you stay on track and make sure you’re dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’, this 12-week private coaching and mentoring program, SEPARATION SANITY™ has been designed specifically for you.
ONE-DAY VIP PRIVATE INTENSIVE
If you need urgent help getting yourself on the front foot for separation and divorce - FAST - then this exclusive FASTLANE INTENSIVE™ day with Kate will help you start moving through all things separation and divorce related at lightning speed, while also making sure you’ve left no stones unturned.
Discover the 7 BIGGEST MISTAKES women make in separation and divorce and the important steps you can start taking NOW to make sure you don’t make them too.
Enter your details below to register for this free online workshop.