I’m so glad you’re here
I’m on a heartfelt and soul-driven mission to help thousands of women just like you navigate their way through all aspects of separation and divorce with as little stress, fear, cost, and conflict as possible.
You used to be such a happy-go-lucky, brave, independent, and courageous woman but now you feel like you are a shadow of your former self.
Your confidence and self esteem have been hammered and you barely recognise the woman you’ve become.
You feel hemmed in financially and regretful of the fact that somewhere along the way, you lost your financial independence.
You feel paralysed by stress, fear, and overwhelm and you’re struggling to find the clarity you need to make smart decisions about your future.
You feel crippled by self-doubt and you’re constantly second guessing yourself. Do you stay or do you go?
You crave happiness, joy, and peace and you’re tired of feeling so empty and depleted.
You’re worried about the impact your separation and divorce will have on your kids and you toss and turn at night stressing about how you’ll survive financially on your own.
You know you need to start making smart decisions about your future but you feel like you’re currently lacking the knowledge, professional guidance, clarity, and support you need to do this properly.
You really want someone experienced to hold your hand and help you navigate your way through your current challenges with as little stress, fear, cost, and conflict as possible - someone who totally gets it…
I KNOW exactly HOW THAT FEELS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU…
whether you’re currently staring down the barrel of separation and divorce and you’re trying to work out whether you should stay or go;
if you’ve already made the decision to end your marriage and you now need urgent help getting your ducks in a row;
if you’re already mid-stride in the separation and divorce process and you’re really struggling to keep your head above water legally, financially, mentally, or emotionally;
especially if you’re determined to keep your separation and divorce as low-stress, low-cost, and low-conflict as possible,
then you've arrived at the perfect place, and I can help you!
I’ve got your back, beautiful.
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG
Hi, I’m Kate
I’m a former lawyer and finance specialist turned Separation Strategist™, Divorce Mentor, and Life Transformation Coach for Women.
I help smart, brave, stressed out, and overwhelmed women just like you to quickly empower themselves with the essential knowledge, guidance, strategy, and support they need to navigate their way through all aspects of separation and divorce with as little stress, fear, cost, and conflict as possible.
Since 2015, I’ve had the honour of working with hundreds of amazing women from all over the world and all walks of life, including lawyers, doctors, actresses, stay-at-home mums, entrepreneurs, marketing specialists, healers, teachers, CEOs, artists, investment bankers, authors, dance instructors, event planners, architects, personal assistants, HR specialists, beauty therapists, project managers, real estate specialists, music industry executives, psychologists, fashion designers, emergency nurses, flight attendants, nuclear physicists, models, environmental engineers, travel agents, personal trainers, stylists, photographers, politicians, coaches, chefs, childcare specialists, reality TV personalities, entertainers, and many more…
Smart, capable, family-oriented women just like you.
Having also experienced the unique challenges of separation, divorce, domestic violence, and single motherhood myself, I have an intimate understanding of how stressful, scary, and overwhelming ending a marriage can be. Even more so if you’re leaving a controlling, abusive, and/or narcissistic spouse, or if there are young children involved.
i get it...
Why am I here?
I’ve created this precious online space for women for so many reasons... here are some of the big oneS
"I don't know what I would have done without Kate's help and support - she’s amazing. Kate he helped me gain a lot of clarity in my situation. She's so supportive, knowledgeable, and very generous with her time. Having walked this path herself, she truly understands exactly what's involved not only from a practical perspective, but also from a mental and emotional perspective."
AC, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
13 things you may not know about me (yet)
1. I’m a straight shooter. I’ll always tell you how it is. No fluff.
2. I quit my first job as a graduate lawyer to work on a reality TV show called ‘Temptation Island’, filmed in Fiji. It was such an fun experience and I think it kicked off my strange addition to relationship-based reality TV shows. Wanna chat MAFS, Bachelor, Bachelorette, or Bachelor in Paradise? Yay! No one else in my life does… Not sure why?!? haha
5. I love surf and snow - equally. I’ve lived beachside in Australia for 12+ years and snow skiing (fast) is one of my favourite past-times. I once para-skied off the side of a mountain in Verbier, Switzerland. My guide had a parachute strapped to his back and I was absolutely petrified taking off but it was one of the most exhilarating things I’ve ever experienced and I’d do it again in a heartbeat #somuchfun
6. My heart home is Byron Bay. I feel so calm, clear, connected, and happy there.
7. I’m a classic INFP. I’m a big-picture optimist, a passionate creative, and I burn out quickly in a crowd. I’m inherently shy and as I’ve gotten older I’ve realised that I need a good dose of alone time to maintain my energetic balance. I’d much rather have a small, trustworthy circle of friends than a big, floppy one.
8. I’m highly intuitive and spirituality plays a huge role in my life. I love energy healing, automatic writing, flipping oracle cards, creating healing essential oil blends for family and friends, attending and hosting sacred women’s circles, working with the moon cycles, and I often have a crystal or two tucked into my bra. Last year I was certified by the amazing Kate Reed as a Sister Circle Facilitator and soon I’ll be running Sister Circles both online and face-to-face on the Central Coast of NSW. Please drop me a line here if you’d like to join one of my Sister Circles. We’d love to have you!
9. I’m a builder’s daughter and I love to renovate. Pass me a power tool or a can of paint any day of the week! I’m a whiz with the orbital sander, cordless drill, diamond cutter, and a nail gun.
10. I also love to cook. Mostly whole food and gluten free. Every year, I make a themed birthday cake for each of my kids. My latest creation was a unicorn cake for my daughter’s 5th birthday. I thank my lucky stars for the awesome Pinterest inspo!
11. I have 3 sisters. My mum had 3 sisters and so did my maternal grandmother. I have 2 girls. My sister has 3 girls. Another sister just had her first baby - a girl. My cousins both have girls too. Yeah, it’s safe to say we make a lot of girls in our family. And then I had a boy! His name is Noah. We named him Noah after Ryan Gosling’s gorgeous character in The Notebook which I also love.
12. I hate injustice. It drives me INSANE. I’m not a fan of fake people, tight asses, rude people, or narcs either.
13. My family, friends, and our 2 year old Labrador pooch, Ruby are my everything and my 3 kids are the light of my life. I’m so glad they chose me to be their mummy. I’d do anything to create a safer, happier, and healthier world for them.
"Kate's guidance was paramount to my journey through separation. Kate helped me feel empowered, informed, and acknowledged. She also helped me find a light of hope in my world of darkness at the time."
RN, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
recent media articles featuring kate’s work
HERE’S my fancy-pants official bio for those who love more info
Former lawyer and finance specialist, Kate Boyden is a compassionate, inspirational, and deeply supportive Separation Strategist™, Divorce Mentor, and Life Transformation Coach for Women who are on a mission to navigate their way through all aspects of separation and divorce with as little stress, fear, cost, and conflict as possible.
Through her best-selling program, Separation Sanity™, Kate has helped hundreds of women from all over the world empower themselves with the essential knowledge, guidance, strategy, and support they’ve needed to get themselves on the front foot for a low-cost and low-conflict separation and divorce - FAST.
Kate draws on a unique and powerful combination of her own hard-won, first hand experience with domestic violence, separation, divorce, and single motherhood, and over 18 years professional experience as a lawyer, finance specialist, coach, and mentor.
Kate is passionate about keeping families out of stressful and expensive family court battles, wherever possible, so that both parties can better spend their precious time, money, and energy creating a safer, happier, and healthier future for themselves and their kids.
Kate holds a combined Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws from the University of Technology, Sydney. Kate is also a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Mind Detox Therapist, Life Coach, Sister Circle Facilitator, Relationship Workshop Facilitator, and Happiness Coach. Kate has been certified by Lifeline Australia to Recognise and Respond to Domestic and Family Violence and she’s also completed the AVERT Family Violence Screening and Safety Planning Training Program with the Australian Institute of Social Relationships.
Kate lives with her family by the beach on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW, Australia.
here’s HOW I can helP
Discover the 7 BIGGEST MISTAKES women unknowingly make time and again while navigating their way through separation and divorce.
You’ll also learn the important steps you can start taking NOW to avoid these stressful, expensive, and time-consuming, and mistakes.
Enter your details below to register for this free online workshop.
FREE PRE-SEPARATION CHECKLIST
This FREE PRE-SEPARATION CHECKLIST will help you ensure you’ve covered all bases while you’re getting your ducks in a row for separation and divorce. Knowledge is power, ladies. It’s also the antidote to fear.
Minimise any stress, fear, or overwhelm you’re currently experiencing by grabbing this essential pre-separation checklist NOW so that you can start moving through it and ticking things off one by one.
Discover the 7 BIGGEST MISTAKES women make in separation and divorce and the important steps you can start taking NOW to make sure you don’t make them too.
Enter your details below to register for this free online workshop.